The week 4 challenges for season 3 are now live and we will try to go through each of them as well as we can. The challenges are only for battle pass owners costing 950 v-bucks. 50 battle stars are up for grabs in total and players have until the end of season 3 to complete his weeks challenges so no need to rush.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Week 4 Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500) — 5 Battle Stars
Easy enough, find sniper rifles and deal 500 damage with them.
- Search Chests in Flush Factory (7) — 5 Battle Stars
Just keep landing in Flush Factory until you have found 7 chests.
- Search Supply Drops (3) — 5 Battle Stars
Supply drops can land anywhere, just keep an eye out. They will be marked on the map when they are dropping.
- Visit different Ice Cream Trucks (5) — 5 Battle Stars
5 different ice cream trucks are required, it’s easiest to just use the map below. Courtesy of Reddit user imkairu
- Hard: Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges (1) — 10 Battle Stars
The precise location can be found in the map below, courtesy of reddit user __Kaneda__
Here is a more precise location on the map
- Hard: Trap Eliminations (1) — 10 Battle Stars
Luckily only 1 kill needed, it might be easier to use good weapons to lure enemies to the trap for the kill. A bit of luck required here.
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) — 10 Battle Stars
Easy enough for a hard challenge, it will be busy in tomato town this week so just keep landing there and going for the kill.That’s it for this weeks challenges, good luck, sign up to receive notifications on future posts!